We improve planning, collaboration and recruiting processes so people-first companies can consistently and fairly hire the best talent.
Head of Operations
Head of HR
Terms and Conditions
1.0. About the software: Elemezy is student administration and learning management platform that assists schools and other educational institutions/organizations in managing their administrative records and arranging learning activities. The users may create, upload, manage, and access education-related records, including, but not limited to, students’, teachers’, alumni’s, parents’, and class records, digital files, comments, messages, notices, and event information.
1.2. License to use Elemezy: We grant the user a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to use Elemezy pursuant to these Terms. This license does not include any resale of Elemezy or any content made available on Elemezy.
1.3. Disclaimer: All information provided on Elemezy is for general information purposes only; it does not constitute technical or expert advice. Although we regularly monitor Elemezy, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, currency, relevance, and completeness of the information available on Elemezy, neither provided by us nor by the users of Elemezy.
1.4. Support: Any requests for customer or technical support should be addressed to us by email at …………………………
1.5. Access to Elemezy: The user is responsible for providing and maintaining, at user’s own risk, option and expense, any hardware, software and communication lines required to access and use Elemezy.
- Admin’s Account, which allows the Organizations to create, upload, and manage the Records (e.g., students’ and class records, digital files, comments, messages, notices, events, and other content) and grant access to Elemezy to teachers, students, and parents.
- Teacher’s Account, which allows teachers working for the Organizations to access and manage the Records made available to them by the respective Organization. The credentials for accessing the Teacher’s Account are provided by the Organization directly to the teachers;
- Student’s Account, which allows Organization’s students to access and consult their records. The credentials for accessing the Student’s Account are provided by the Organization directly to the students; and
- Parent’s Account, which allows parents or legal guardians to access and consult their children’s records. The credentials for accessing the Parent’s Account are provided by the Organization directly to the parents or legal guardians.
2.2. User’s warranties. By registering the Account, the user acknowledges, agrees, and warrants that:
- The user will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations while using Elemezy;
- The user will provide only true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, including personal data;
- The user will update the Account as soon as any changes to the personal data or other information occur;
- The user can conclude legally binding contracts with us and is of a legal age to do so;
- The user is not under any type of judicial interdiction;
- The user is authorized by relevant parties (e.g., the Organization) to create the Account;
- The registration of the Account does not create a direct conflict of interests between the user and the Company or Elemezy; and
- The user is a human individual and not a machine (machine-generated Accounts are not allowed).
- 3. Conflict of interests.The user is not allowed to register the Account if such a registration creates a direct conflict of interests between the user and the Company or Elemezy, unless the user obtains a prior written authorization from us for the creation of the Account.
2.4. Security of the Account. The user is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account, including keeping secure login details and passwords. By using Elemezy, the user agrees to immediately notify us about allegedly unauthorized use of the Account or any other security breach related to the Account. The user is also responsible for using secure Internet connection and protected networks while using Elemezy. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from user’s failure to comply with these security obligations.
2.5. Deactivation of the Account. At any time, the user may delete the Account through the dashboard of the Account or by sending a request directly to us. Upon deactivation of the Account, these Terms shall terminate.
2.6. Suspension and termination of the Account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Account if, at our sole discretion, we have grounds to believe that the user has breached these Terms or upon a lawful request of a public authority.
2.7. Confidential information. Any information made available by us to the Organization is of confidential nature (the “Confidential Information”). The Organizations must at all times (i) keep confidential and not disclose to any person any of the Confidential Information and (ii) only use such Confidential Information for the purposes of performing Organization’s obligations under these Terms. The Confidential Information can be disclosed only to Organization’s employees, employers, officers, sub-contractors, representatives or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out the obligations under these Terms.
2.8. Authorization and insurance. The Organizations are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary authorizations, certificates, and undergoing verifications enabling them to provide education-related services. By creating the Organization’s Account, the Organization confirms that it has the necessary skills, rights, authorization and licenses (if prescribed by law) to provide educational services. We are not responsible in any manner and bear no liability for Organization’s activities carried out through Classe365 without such authorization. We insist the Organizations to (i) obtain appropriate liability insurance policies related to the services provided by them and (ii) make sure that the terms and conditions of the insurance policy do not contravene to these Terms. Although the Organizations may indicate that they maintain appropriate insurance policies, we make no representation or warranty that the Organization actually holds such insurance policies.
3. FEES, PAYMENTS, AND REFUNDS
3.1. The Fees. The use of Elemezy by the Organizations is subject to the applicable service fees (the “Fees”). The Fees and payment terms related to the services provided through Elemezy are made available on Elemezy or communicated to the Organizations personally. The Fees are indicated in INR and paid either monthly or annually. By concluding a service contract with us, the Organization agrees to pay the Fees in accordance with these Terms and the terms and conditions in force at the moment the service contract is concluded. The Fees remain valid for as long as they are indicated on Elemezy. The Fees are subject to a change without a prior notice.
Stay updated by subscribing to our newsletter.
Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest news and updates from our company by subscribing to our newsletter.